I wish I had cropped the photos before downloading them from my phone! I was just too eager. I'll have to crop them before I write up the instructions. Maybe I was thinking ahead to the yellow rainbow scrap challenge blocks I plan to make this week.
I did make five log cabin blocks yesterday after I made a batch of nutella cookies and a large pan of brownies for library programs this week. The kitchen got quite hot, but the cookies were delish.
Our friend Fred is coming over for coffee on Friday morning, and I'd like to make something special to serve. Will we have enough cookies left over or should I make something with blueberries? That is the question! And if the latter, shall it be bread pudding or muffins? I guess I'll decide tomorrow...


1 comment:
your talk of recipes have me drooling over sweets! I'm glad I have my bag of dove chocolate that will have to do.
Post a Comment