It's finished! What follows isn't the best photo since I took it with my phone indoors.
I used cream fabric between the rows and as borders and then used a yellow binding to tie all the other yellows together. I need to measure it, but it is a good-sized throw, simply quilted, mostly in the ditch. I did use some of my machine's fancy stitches here and there for fun. I tried a couple of houses before settling on fabrics for swapping, so there are two extra blocks on the back with signature blocks of those participating in the swap in the windows. I wrote the block numbers on the signature blocks so I have a key to look at later. I love the fabrics everyone used.
My Moda Blockheads blocks of the week have piled up in the meantime, so this afternoon I made this week's block. Tomorrow I'll try to catch up with the two or three others I have missed while working on Be My Neighbor. It's so nice to finish something!