This "lattice" quilt is about 36" x 48", just right for the Parkinsons Comfort Quilt Project.
This is not to imply that I don't have any UFOs - I have plenty! I need to put hanging sleeves on two quilts that will be shown at the Central Vermont Quilt Show in April. I also have:
- a Pat Sloan block of the month in orange
- a guild block exchange - 9 blocks to make, 9 made!
- a Churn Dash block exchange - 30 blocks to make (5 for me, 25 for others)
- an Around the World block swap - 5 blocks made, more to go
- a guild half square triangle challenge - not sure what I'm making with what I've gathered
- the monthly Rainbow Scrap Challenge - the 13 blue blocks for January were made, but there are plenty more coming down the pike. February calls for six pink blocks.
- a guild mystery quilt in Civil War(ish) prints
- an "Affairs of the Heart" block in wool applique that needs embroidery to finish
- a Hawaiian applique all basted and ready for needle turning