Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Lookin' a little bit like Christmas

I got busy and made a few batches of cookies yesterday.
First on my list, as every year, were Karen's ginger cookies.  They are delicious and a big hit in this house.  The recipe makes so many cookies that I even froze some for after the holidays.  One of these days I'm going to try to freeze the balls of cookies before baking.  I hear you can just put them on a cookie sheet and bake frozen, just for a little longer.

I also made some chocolate cookies with mini M&Ms.  They taste good but are a little gooey.  Tomorrow I hope to get some more baking done, after genealogy club in the morning.  On my agenda:  cranberry-orange and chewy sugar cookies.  Friday afternoon I hope to get started on the Chex Mix.  Chris would rather I made that than anything else.

We decorated the tree today, too.  Photo... eventually!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I haven't made those for awhile I will need to look the recipe back up and make some - yes they freeze well don't they. My daughter came over this evening with her niece and we made candy cane cookies with Aniya taking most of them home with her - I know i will be baking more!