I love the fabric called "Lady Slipper Lodge" but I have quite a bit left over, including a charm pack. I may give it away sometime. This round robin involved four other quilters who greatly enhanced the simple "trefoil" block I made for the center. I did the outer borders, beginning with the darker purple one, to get it to double bed size.
I think it took about a month to quilt, very carefully on my home machine. I used a lot of thread! The back is simply muslin. I bought several yards of 90" wide muslin for backs and still have enough for at least one more quilt.
Next is the throw I made with rows and fabric from this year's Row by Row Experience, an international activity sponsored by quilt shops. Each shop had a unique row and a fabric license plate. I exchanged plates with some quilters in the US and Canada and incorporated some into the quilt. I still have plates left over that might make a cute tote bag.
I used a "quilt as you go" method on this one, quilting each row individually and then putting them together. The center rows are all from Vermont shops, and I loved quilting Dorothy's yellow brick road. The row on the left came from a shop in Colorado, but I adapted it a bit due to its very complicated pattern. I needed one more row, so browsed online at shops in New England's rows. One shop's row was simply four maple leaves, so I created my own. It's hard to tell from the photo, but all the stems are made from the license plate fabric used at the top and bottom and as the binding.
There are still three crib-sized quilt tops hanging in my closet waiting to be quilted. I hope to start on one this weekend although I may work on something smaller today.