We had our first Heart of Vermont Quilt Guild meeting of the year on Tuesday night. Lots of people showed tote bags they had made as part of a summer challenge. I made two but gave both of them away - one to my SIL Linda and another to my brother to give to a friend who has been driving him around and visiting him at the rehab.
I did get to show my Modern Dear Jane quilt that I finished over the summer. I think I posted a picture of it hanging over the fence out front, but not the whole thing...
This will definitely be "it" for me and Jane. I am happy with the wider gray sashing and the many colors on various black and white backgrounds. It was definitely fun to make. I'll take it to the fall meeting of the Green Mountain Quilters Guild in October, and then it will go on the quilt rack my cousin's husband made me.
1 comment:
LOL it was it for me and Jane after the second one LOL I have no desire to do another
Post a Comment