Friday, September 6, 2019

Fall items finished

The other day when I was in the flower shop showing friends two quilts I have on sale there, the florist asked me when I'm going to bring some fall table runners to her to sell for me.  She said people have been asking for them as they buy chrysanthemums.  Today I finished one and will take it down either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.  Here it is, front and back.

I love the print, which includes sprays of fall leaves, berries, and acorns in blues, salmon, and bronze.  Luckily, I have some left for other projects.  

 I'm taking a green table runner to the florist's as well as a small quilt that can be a table topper or wallhanging.  Its fall colors are certainly varied and should go with any chrysanthemum.

Here's a closeup of the quilting, done with my domestic machine:
While I haven't been posting much, I have been heating up my machine!  Knocking a few items off my UFO list.



No comments: