Sunday, September 23, 2012

Etsy shop

I took a baby step into selling the other day.  After several months of consideration and some advice from Samantha, I opened an Etsy shop.  I agonized the most about a name and finally settled on "Cobble Hill Quilts," since that's where I live and I like alliteration. 

I posted two quilts for sale:  last year's throw-sized guild mystery quilt, and last year's guild challenge quilt which is baby-sized.   This is the front of the challenge quilt.  The back used the challenge fabric in a modified Blooming Nine Patch with brighter colors.  

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have thought of etsy now and then but never made that step. Do you have to pay a monthly fee?

WilleWorks.com said...

This is a pretty quilt. I love the colors ~ hello from another Marianne on etsy.