I had three quilts stacked up, waiting for the bindings to be sewn down to the back. It's my least favorite job, but I finally caught up on the backlog. Today is a lovely day for photography, so we did a little.
Next is last year's Heart of Vermont guild mystery quilt. I put it together wrong, and didn't like the result. But I didn't want to take it apart so simply made it into a table runner and a smaller quilt which will go to the Parkinsons Comfort Quilt Project. I quilted it using the ill-fated Juki which I had to return due to problems with the walking foot. I wasn't happy with the way the quilting ended up, but after washing it's not as noticeable.
Finally, here's the Zig Zag Quilt, made of Birds in the Air blocks. I had a large piece of Jinny Beyer green fabric which was very difficult to match with any colors except black. The quilt measures 60" x 60" and took me a while to quilt because I couldn't decide on what to do in the green zig zag sections. I got a few stencils but didn't like the way they looked, and I didn't want to do straight parallel lines. In the end I made some free motion leaves which are a big wiggly. I hope it looks like the wiggly parts are deliberate!