Friday, July 27, 2018

Pillows

I've been mining my "orphan block" pizza box lately and making pillows out of the larger blocks.  I don't have much use for table runners, and everyone in my family has received at least one.  These are going into my etsy shop and, if they don't sell, guess what people are getting for Christmas? 

Speaking of which, I decided to add my Christmas things back into the shop as people seem to be thinking about the holidays already.  Amazing!

The first was a class sample from a hand applique class I taught some years ago.  The three below were blocks that didn't get into a Barbara Brackman Civil War block of the month quilt. 



And the last pillow is a modern rose based on Karen Eckmeier's rose pattern.  And there are more, but I need to find pillow forms for them first.


No comments: