The Stack & Whack quilt I made in a workshop with the Calico County Quilters is finally finished! I played around with various settings, and the traditional one seemed to show the blocks off the best. I stitched in the ditch along the sashing, did some dipsy-doodles in the last border, and stipled around each star. I did a little spiral in the center of each star. It was fun, even though I resisted doing one for a long time. Each block turns out just a little differently, so it's a great surprise when one is put together.
I made a small piece using the leftover triangles that needs a border. I cut a bunch of squares out of leftover focus fabric so I can make some "easy stack" blocks for that. And I have tons of the orange background fabric left. Guess it's time for an autumn colors quilt of some kind!