Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!


From our house to yours, best wishes for a wonderful holiday.  We are planning a simple celebration with a close friend tonight and my son tomorrow.  In between I'll be pin basting and then beginning to quilt the last quilt of the year on my trusty Viking Rose.  We're bound to have a White Christmas as almost always in Vermont.  The ski areas had about a foot of snow in the last few days while we only had a little bit.  Great for the economy and the roads!

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I think we will be having a quite Xmas - snow expected for Xmas late in the day and daughter is working today and day after - I think she will be staying home, might see her later in the week but now they say Friday also might be snow - wow - we normally do not have a white Xmas - I might be sewing :)
have a Merry Christmas