Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Santa's workshop revealed

I took photos of the four Christmas stockings and five table runners I made over the last few days for the holiday craft fair.  I'm sure you don't want to see them all, but here are a few photos.


All five runners have a Christmas theme on one side and a red-white-and-blue theme on the other.  This made quilting a little more challenging, and I found a simple grid looks better than outlining something on one side and having it wonky on the other.  Today, I'm heading into the wonderfully cool sewing room to work on some pot holders.  When I finish, I'll set this holiday stuff aside for a while and get back to other things:  a row for a row by row swap, the "Atlantic Crossing" wallhanging I started at the Vermont Quilt Festival, and, perhaps, quilting the guild mystery quilt.

No comments: