Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Round Robin

One of my online groups is doing a round robin, and the first 15" center arrived while we were away.


ElizaBeth included a large stack of charm squares as well as some of the blue and green with her center (disappearing nine patch?), which offers quite a nice variety to make a scrappy 5" border.  We just got back from a week away, so it was fun to get back into the swing yesterday afternoon.  I missed my sewing machine! 

I have been appliqueing some house blocks from Edyta Sitar's Friendship Strips book, too, since the weather is so sunny.  And of course, mostly I've been doing lots of post-Quilt Show and post-vacation stuff - paying bills, food shopping, doing errands, house cleaning, laundry, gardening (it is finally spring here), catching up on mail, and more.  I am almost feeling normal again.

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I bet you are glad spring has finally arrived. From the last cold spell we had I lost two tomato plants - I need to replant parts of my garden.