Sunday, March 16, 2014

More blocks

I've been quilting a round robin quilt, and it's taking some time.  In between, I do a little piecing and a little handwork.  Today I finished handsewing a binding and then I sewed another binding down on the machine.  I figured if I didn't do it that way, it just wouldn't get done.  And it looks fine.  It's not for show, just for use which is fine.

Then I made a few Loyal Union Sampler blocks.  Couldn't decide which fabrics to use for Happy Home, so I made two to make up for the Nearly Insane blocks I haven't made.  I'll get back to those eventually.

I was going to do some grocery shopping but the roads were icy most of the day. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara,  tomorrow is another day!  I need to stock up on some vegetables because I promised to make vegetable platters for quilt guild Tuesday night.  

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

best to wait until the roads aren't icy! don't you just wish winter would be over already!