Monday, March 24, 2014

More blocks!

Today I made some blocks with my Around the World fabrics, but I'm not ready to show them yet.  There are a few more to come - maybe six - before I'm ready to settle on a final setting.  On point seems like the way to go with 20 or so 6" blocks.  But what should go between them?  That's the question.

While the cleaning brigade was here (my first - an indulgence, but oh, so nice!), I made two Loyal Union Sampler blocks.  Combination Star is the block of the week, and the other is a variation.  My collection is coming along really nicely.   I have solid gray for the sashing but there are still quite a few blocks left to make.



1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

one day I need to get a cleaning crew! I pulled all living room furniture out today to vacuum under also under cushions - dusted fans too - I got two work outs - one in house and one out!