Sunday, February 18, 2018

Done, thank goodness!

I had been putting off binding the car caddy because I knew I'd have to do the last bit by hand.  It has something like "soft and stable" in it and it's rather bulky.  The directions say to machine stitch it, but the ends are a little bulky unless one changes needles in mid-stream.  Yesterday was a sunny day, so I pushed on to finish.  No more excuses!
It passes the "galloping horse" rule and will, I'm sure, be useful when we go on day or longer car trips.  There are lots of pockets inside and out, including a zippered one on the end.   I will take the pattern to guild on Tuesday because I never want to make another one.

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love it!! I don't know if I would want to make one but it looks like it would work well in a car or like for us in a motorhome and sit nicely between the seat. Where did you get it and what is the name of the pattern?