Thursday, January 3, 2019

Photos

I can't always take photos of what I'm working on.  It's been quite gloomy out.  Today, after a goodly dusting of about 3" of snow, the sun is finally out.  So here are some of the Dutchman's Puzzle blocks I've been working on for this year's guild block swap.
  
All 16 of these are made from scraps.  

The other set of 16 is Scrappy Star, found on www.quiltinaday.com, Eleanor Burns' site.  I found that this block was actually designed by Sue Bouchard.  Here's the drawing from Eleanor Burns' site.
I also cut out ten sets of black and white charm squares for a swap that I'm hosting for an online group.  Each person will send in sets of five charms all the same..  Most have signed up to send in ten, so that will give us each about 50 different fabrics to use.  I hope to make a quilt with these and an accent color, yet to be determined.  Maybe lime green?

No comments: