Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Snow!

Our across the street neighbor took this from her front door looking toward our driveway and garage yesterday.  Just a little snow fell from Saturday to Monday!   The roads looked like those I remember in Wisconsin where my family moved when I was in college.   You could go pretty fast on those icy, snow-covered roads because it was flat.  Here, going up and down hills gets pretty tricky when there's a lot of snow with temperatures below zero.  I headed down to the library after dinner last night to attend a Friends meeting and ended up going about 15 mph most of the way.  The way home was a little easier as it was uphill all the way.   It will likely pack down a bit in the next few days, but I hope we don't get any more for a while.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I heard y'all were getting a lot of snow again - sorry about that - here it is just plain in a cold spell - I know it won't last long so try to not complain about it - for us winter will be past us by mid-March - our daughter in Wisconsin has been getting a bit of snow too like you

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

how is Paul doing?