Monday, January 21, 2019

What to do with those chevrons?

I have 100 scrappy green chevrons that I made for the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt that I made incorrectly, and I have a slew of "bonus" half-square triangles ready to use.  In between everything else I've been working on, I made a few star blocks out of the chevrons.  And I like them!

They work up into 7" blocks finished.  Guess I'll continue in a sort of "leaders and enders" way for now.  Maybe I can throw the HSTs in there somewhere, somehow, too.

For now, I'm working on the guild mystery clue for January.  We are now putting some of the pieces together.  Maybe we'll have a reveal in February?  Will take a photo when I get a chance.

1 comment:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have alot of the orange pieces left over and a bit here and there of the others - 50 red/white LOL - I am thinking table runner also and will look at it all when I finish the quilt - still working on the final border - unexpected things came up last night and today - maybe I can get done by the weekend?