Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Stars

This morning I made the Heart of Vermont guild blocks for February.  The person whose turn it was to design it calls it Variable Star.  I made one to keep, and the one on top is for the lottery.  Whoever's name is drawn wins them all.  Hope it's me!


My Hunter's Star die arrived from Accuquilt Saturday night, and I just had to try it out.  This quilt has been on my bucket list for a long time, and I would like it to be blacks and neutrals with variously colored stars.  I like the way the die cuts the pieces to fit almost perfectly.

I've set this project aside for a while as I work on some of the projects I've got on the slow go.   But I wanted to take advantage of the sale Accuquilt was having.  Cabin Fever is definitely setting in here - I've done quite a bit of online shopping lately.  Besides this die and the cutting mat to go with it, I bought some bright fat eighths as well as new living room curtains and a new shower curtain.  I think this will be "it" for me for a while.