Monday, April 19, 2021

Keeping busy

The weather has been a bit "unsettled" (as the weather people say), so I've had time to make a few more Harriet's Journey blocks.  I really like working with the "Moody Bloom" line from Moda.  I have added a few other fabrics from my stash to round out the colors.

I also took my fourth Ricky Tims "Gridified Art Quilts" class yesterday and revised my roadmap for my quilt.  It has grown a bit but I think it will be easier to sew as a result.  Not sure if it will have a border or not.  Will wait and see how it develops.  

The class is good because we post photos along the way, and he gives feedback and suggestions.  There are over 100 people from all over the world in the class, so it's quite a lot of work for him.  This is his first class with this topic, so he will be revising his plans and his planned book after this.   I find it quite interesting and look forward to Saturday morning's class.


No comments: